Available via appointment until further notice
Computer Aided design allows you to concept and share your ideas with others. 3D Printing is a great tool to bring these ideas to life, and there are a ton of FREE Designs online being shared right now, but knowledge of CAD unlocks their full potential. You will need a basic knowledge on how to use computers to make the most of this class but you can also see this class as a great way to meet up and coming designers and people with 3D Printers.
- FREE Print setup consultation of your design (usually $20)
- LIVE Demonstrations of 3D Printers, 3D Pens and Polymorph.
- Information on all major FREE CAD design software
- Knowledge of how to use 123D Design, Catch and Meshmixer
- Awareness on more advanced tools to investigate after the class
- Links to different softwares to suit whatever you’re designing
Must bring a laptop for both classes if you wish to participate in the CAD design or you’re fine to look on with someone else if you wish. If you can pre install 123D Design and Meshmixer before the class it will greatly help.
*FREE Print must be within 8cm3 and printed in Standard ABS Colours. Or FREE Print can be used as direct credit with MADMAT 3D Printing for a larger print. Any other limitations can be enquired about directly via email@example.com
**This course does also have a 2nd part which can be found in training also. If both classes are added to the cart, then a $25 discount will be applied