Only available by request until further notice
3D Printing is a 30 year old technology which most people still no very little about. This course will help you to understand this now rapidly growing industry, help you make informed decisions about their functions and the roll they’ll play in making our future more sustainable. It is primarily non-technical so anyone can join in and learn or use the notes as stepping stones with their own 3D Printing adventures.
- FREE 3D Printed Model*
- LIVE Demonstrations of 3D Printers, 3D Scanning, 3D Pens and Polymorph.
- Information on all major 3D Printing techniques used at the moment
- Knowledge on how to own and operate your own 3D Printer
- Awareness on how 3DP affects our futures
- Shared information resources to bring your ideas to life!
Must bring a laptop for both classes if you wish to participate in the CAD design or you’re fine to look on with someone else if you wish. If you can pre install 123D Design and Meshmixer before the class it will greatly help.
*FREE Print must be within 8cm3 and printed in Standard ABS Colours. Or FREE Print can be used as direct credit with MADMAT 3D Printing for a larger print. Any other limitations can be enquired about directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
**This course does also have a 2nd part which can be found in training also. If both classes are added to the cart, then a $25 discount will be applied