The CTC printer is super reliable once it's been tweaked to work correctly which can take you hours, but because we buy in bulk and know what we're doing, we can get the printer to you for a fraction of the cost and better looking than ever!
3D HUBS have listed the printer as one of the most usable 3D Printers already and our mods allow you to get larger prints at higher quality consistently.
The MADMAT Difference:
Stock CTC 3D Printer
MADMAT V1.0 Upgrades
- Open laser cut frame
- Closed removable laser cut Perspex windows
List of standard contents are:
- MADMAT V1.0 3D Printer
- Dual Extruder and Spool Holders
- Glass Bed, Upgraded Exturduer, Metal Filament Guide
- Feet,Bolts and Hex Wrench Kit
- Power Supply Cable, USB cable, User's manual and SD card
This Printer also includes:
- FREE on site installation and 1hr Training within 100km Radius of Wollongong
- FREE Starter Pack of filament and 1kg of Snow White or Shadow Black ABS filament
- 5 FREE Print files to load directly to your SD.
- 1 Year warranty
+ SOOO MUCH MORE!
The Technical Details
*These remain the same as the CTC 3D Printer which are already AMAZING for a printer in this price range
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
- Packing dimension: 580 x 450 x 550 mm
- CTC Board single-piece motherboard
- 5 axis, 1/16 micro-stepping motor control
- 4x20 LCD character display and multi-direction control pad
- Universal Power Supply: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Makerware and ReplicatorG to prepare and print files
- Compatibility: Linux, OSX, and Windows.
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, OBJ, SVG, x3g
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Print Speed: 30-70 mm/s
- Travel Speed: 50-80mm/s
- Flow Rate: Approximately 24 cc/hr
- Positioning precision: 2.5 micron on Z axis and 11.0 micron on XY axis
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS,PLA
- Can also print with 1.75mm PETG, HIPS, WoodFill, Flex, CopperFill and other
Please leave expressions of interest for now and we'll get back to you ASAP with more details
MADMAT 3D Printing offers it's own 12 Months of warranty, however you should also be able to contact CTC-3D Directly for parts also.
If you have any Manufacturing issues within the first Months we'll try our best to fix the product. If it becomes a re-occurring issue though, we'll replace the printer with another one and swap the modified parts to the new machine.