Polymorph Pellets are a cheap, easy and efficient way to make light weight parts out of plastic. They are reusable making them environmentally friendly and safe for children to use.
How to use
- Place required amount of pellets into a container with hot water +62C or just below boiling
- Wait about 1min for pellets to soften and become clear
- Squash the clear pellets together to form a block of plastic
- Get creative and design what you want with the block within 3min
- Don’t like the finished product? Remelt it in more hot water
Be careful when removing the plastic from the water as hot water will become trapped and squeeze out into your hands. We recommend parents to at least do this for their children and then let them take over.
The plastic is STRONG, Light weight, Non-Toxic, Versatile, Clean, Quick and Simple.
*** FREE Postage only for NSW and parts of VIC due to increase of postage costs outside of these states***